Many senior living communities feature cafeteria-style dining with limited meal options consisting of boxed, canned, or heat-and-serve foods. These meals are often not only low-quality nutrition for residents but also visually unappealing and unappetizing.
Fortunately, at Primrose, our senior living menu ideas are endless and delicious.
Our executive dining team has spent years crafting dishes of high-quality, nutritious menu options that you would expect to be served in a fine restaurant.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE ARTISAN DINING AT PRIMROSE:
• Open dining to restaurant-style hours: Serving from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm means you can eat your meals when you are hungry.
• Restaurant-style senior living menu: You get to choose your meal options and not settle for what is served.
• 12-week menu cycle: Weekly menus designed to feature unique dishes on a rotation that won’t get monotonous.
• All meals cooked to order: Fresh, hot meals only made when you order.
• Scratch-cooked food: No shortcuts means more flavor and more nutrients.
• Ordering at your table: A complete restaurant-style experience with your order taken right at your table.
SAMPLE LUNCH MENU
You may mix and match from all selections.
Small Side Salad
Chicken Noodle Soup
Soup of the Day
Entree Sized Salads:
Crispy Chicken Salad
Dressings: Ranch, Caesar, Balsamic Vinaigrette, 1000 Island
Four Cheese Manicotti
Chicken and Dumplings
Ham, Roast Beef, Egg Salad, Tuna Salad, Turkey, Grilled Chicken Breast
House Made Pasta
Baked Sweet Potato
Roasted Baby Carrots
House Made Cookies
Breakfast is always available:
Eggs, Omelets, Bacon, Oatmeal, Pancakes, Waffles, and Sausage.