To Primrose’s Retirement Community in Casper, Wyoming.
Get ready to experience carefree retirement living at its finest. We invite you to explore everything we have to offer in independent senior living, assisted living apartments and gorgeous townhome villas.
The City of Casper is home to many historic landmarks, national trails, mountains, waterfalls and more. It creates a picturesque backdrop to begin living out your retirement years amid beautiful surroundings paired with convenient amenities within arm’s reach.
Your best retirement years are at Primrose. To learn more about our exciting community in Casper, WY, you can schedule a live walk-thru, watch a virtual tour or request more information from our team.
JOIN OUR CASPER COMMUNITY
Experience the difference in quality retirement living. When you visit our Casper community, you’ll be greeted by friendly staff, smells of fresh-baked goods, and happy residents who follow their own schedules.
Whether you’re interested in a spacious floor plan or a maintenance-free lifestyle, our apartments and homes cater to your daily and future needs.
From the moment you first move in, you’ll experience warmth and comfort. Your neighbors will want to meet you, our staff will want to know you better, and you’ll soon start to feel right at home in your new, vibrant community.
What Is Retirement Living If It Isn’t Carefree?
At Primrose, we handle all the heavy lifting and mundane task work for you, from replacing a light bulb to repairing a stove or shoveling snow off the sidewalks.
- Our experienced kitchen staff will prepare 3-delicious, home-cooked meals every day of the week for you and your friends to enjoy.
- We have a beauty salon in-house, so all you have to do is throw on some slippers and walk down the hall to receive the pampering you deserve.
- Getting your mail is just as easy, too— it’s right near the front desk.
- Looking to join a church community? No problem, we have an in-house chapel for prayer and worship.
- No need to throw on a jacket or shovel snow off your car to go get groceries or a cup of coffee with friends. Just walk over to our onsite Bistro. Your friends already are waiting there! And if you have a sweet tooth, our nearby ice cream parlor is always serving up the best flavors in town.
- Enjoy going to the cinema? We have a real movie theater with reclining, ultra-soft chairs. And our popcorn machine already has a batch of freshly popped kernels waiting for you.
- Looking to improve your health and wellness, we offer a fitness center and group exercise activities to keep you active all year long.
Come join our Casper retirement community. There is SO much life here waiting for you to enjoy. Call our Sales Director to schedule your tour today!
Casper COMMUNITY AMENITIES
See our Virtual Tours for a closer look at our amenities and our spacious apartment homes.
Daily activities and social events
Ice cream parlor
All utilities except telephone and internet
Enclosed parking available
One home-cooked meal daily
Emergency response system
On-site therapy services
Complimentary laundry facilities
On-site nursing 24/7
DAILY Senior Wellness CALENDAR
See our Calendar page for monthly items.
Activities for February 25th
SENIOR LIVING OPTIONS IN CASPER, WY
Our assisted living apartments feature modern amenities and convenience. Each apartment home is spacious, clean and well insulated, which means you never hear noise down the hall. Instead, you get to relax and unwind in a space that is truly yours.
There’s no better way to spend your retirement years than with our selection of townhome villas. Beautiful and spacious, our villas feature two bedrooms and two baths, an attached garage, front porch and all the modern amenities you need to live carefree. Primrose Townhomes are available at select communities.
Enjoy living on your own schedule in a spacious apartment home that is located in the center of our Casper community. You’ll have exclusive access to community favorites, like our theater room, bistro, coffee shop, wellness center and so much more! Plus, you get to enjoy the peace of mind of having a dedicated nursing team nearby to support you when you need it.
Meet Our Staff
Robert LempkaExecutive Director
Brittany LevittSales Director
Renee Taylor, RNDirector of Nursing
Talia ThornburghLife Enrichment Coordinator