Have you found yourself slipping into that post-holiday slump lately? Are the cold weather and shorter days getting you down? Well, you are not alone! Experts say that January is a very common month to start feeling the “Blues.” The good news is that the answer is really quite simple –just try having a good laugh. Primrose wants to help by sharing the Top 10 Jokes told by our residents. A good laugh might be just what the doctor ordered!
10. Q: What did the plow say to the tractor? A: Pull me a little closer John Deere!
9. Q: Why did the belt get locked up? A: He held up a pair of pants.
8. Q: Why did the scarecrow get a promotion? A: He was “outstanding” in his field!
7. Q: Why couldn’t the blonde add 10 + 5? A: She couldn’t find the 10 button.
6. Q: What did the duck say when he bought lipstick? A: Put it on my bill.
5. Q: How can you get four suits for a dollar? A: Buy a deck of cards.
4. Q: Why was 6 afraid of 7? A: Because 7 8 9!
3. Q: What did the big bucket say to the little bucket? A: You look a little pail.
2. Q: How do you communicate with a fish? A: Drop him a line!
1. Q: What did one snowman say to the other? A: Do you smell carrots?
To find out more about the retirement living experience at Primrose, please contact your nearest Primrose Retirement Community today to see more of our fun and social living. We’ll happily answer all your questions and show you around our beautiful communities. Come see why we say, THIS IS LIVING!