Alzheimer's Special Care Unit
Memory impairing conditions are difficult for family and friends to watch. However, our staff are committed to providing dignity, love and respect for each of our residents.
At Primrose, your loved one will have their everyday needs taken care of, in addition to the professional support and assistance necessary to achieve the highest level of independent function possible.
Caring for those with Alzheimer's and other Dementia Diagnoses
Our specially certified community provides 24-hour monitoring in a comfortable and caring environment that can offer you the peace of mind and assurance that your loved one is safe, secure and enjoying every day at Primrose.
The key components of the Primrose Memory Care Program are:
* Treating all residents as individuals
* Honoring choices in every encounter
* Providing a positive and nurturing environment where residents can experience a sense of well-being
* Viewing the world from the perspective of a person with dementia
* Honoring the value of a person with dementia, as well as all those who care for them, in a true partnership approach to care
Our Memory Care Offers:
- 24-Hour Dementia trained onsite nursing
- 6:1 Resident-to-staff ratio
- Individualized activities and programming
- Staff trained to promote a positive sensory experience during mealtime for all stages of dementia
- Serenity garden that includes visual pathways, soothing water feature, raised garden beds and an outdoor fireplace for intimate gatherings
- Environmental features such as wayfinding lights to promote maximum comfort, dignity, safety and well-being