Care Like Family
Our memory care community is currently under construction, with a planned opening date of Spring 2018. Please check back soon.
Alzheimer's disease, dementia, and other memory impairing conditions are frustrating to endure and difficult to watch. However, these circumstances do not change the dignity, love, and respect that each of our residents deserve.
We believe in caring for your loved one in a person-directed care approach. The philosophy of care is based upon respect for each resident's preference and life history and every encounter is an engagement opportunity to learn more about their story.
Our Memory Care Offers:
- 24-Hour Dementia trained onsite nursing
- 6:1 Resident-to-staff ratio
- Individualized activities and programming
- Staff trained to promote a positive sensory experience during mealtime for all stages of dementia
- Serenity garden that includes visual pathways, soothing water feature, raised garden beds and an outdoor fireplace for intimate gatherings
- Environmental features such as wayfinding lights to promote maximum comfort, dignity, safety and well-being